WaPo (WPO) Plans Investment in FaithStreet.com
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO) announced it will make an investment in FaithStreet.com, a digital outreach and giving platform for places of worship. The transaction will include a financial investment, as well as the content of its popular website OnFaith.com. Sally Quinn, editor-in-chief, will remain founding editor of OnFaith and will work closely with FaithStreet.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Blackstone (BX), Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) to purchase Ipreo from KKR & Co. (KKR)
- Akorn, Inc. (AKRX) Receives FTC Approval to Acquire Hi-Tech Pharmacal (HITK)
- Life Partners (LPHI) Sues optionsXpress for Selling Counterfeit Shares (SCHW)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!