WaPo (WPO) Plans Investment in FaithStreet.com
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall St. rises, caps best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO) announced it will make an investment in FaithStreet.com, a digital outreach and giving platform for places of worship. The transaction will include a financial investment, as well as the content of its popular website OnFaith.com. Sally Quinn, editor-in-chief, will remain founding editor of OnFaith and will work closely with FaithStreet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graham (GHC) Unit to Acquire Two Broadcasting Assets from Nexstar (NXST) in $60M Deal
- SunOpta (STKL) Responds to Tourbillon Capital Filing; Says Will Review, Evaluate Suggestions
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) Enters Restructuring Support Agreement with Lenders; Will Solicit Ch. 11 Petitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!