WaPo (WPO) Plans Investment in FaithStreet.com
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO) announced it will make an investment in FaithStreet.com, a digital outreach and giving platform for places of worship. The transaction will include a financial investment, as well as the content of its popular website OnFaith.com. Sally Quinn, editor-in-chief, will remain founding editor of OnFaith and will work closely with FaithStreet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Acquires Havok from Intel (INTC)
- Univar (UNVR) Subsidiary Acquires Future Transfer and BlueStar Distribution
- UPDATE: FTC Won't Fight Steris (STE) Decision in District Court - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!