WaPo (WPO) Plans Investment in FaithStreet.com
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO) announced it will make an investment in FaithStreet.com, a digital outreach and giving platform for places of worship. The transaction will include a financial investment, as well as the content of its popular website OnFaith.com. Sally Quinn, editor-in-chief, will remain founding editor of OnFaith and will work closely with FaithStreet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecolab (ECL) to Acquire Travelers' (TRV) St. Paul-Located North Tower
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK), M&T Bank (MTB) Extend Time To Complete Proposed Merger
- Summit Materials (SUM) to Acquire Cement Plant, Assets from Lafarge in $450M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!