WaPo (WPO) Plans Investment in FaithStreet.com
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO) announced it will make an investment in FaithStreet.com, a digital outreach and giving platform for places of worship. The transaction will include a financial investment, as well as the content of its popular website OnFaith.com. Sally Quinn, editor-in-chief, will remain founding editor of OnFaith and will work closely with FaithStreet.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- SunEdison (SUNE) Acquires 156-MW Comanche Project from Community Energy
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Rumors; Alibaba (BABA) May Buy it Post-IPO, or Softbank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!