WaPo (WPO) Plans Investment in FaithStreet.com
- Futures lower after weak Chinese economic data
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO) announced it will make an investment in FaithStreet.com, a digital outreach and giving platform for places of worship. The transaction will include a financial investment, as well as the content of its popular website OnFaith.com. Sally Quinn, editor-in-chief, will remain founding editor of OnFaith and will work closely with FaithStreet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statoil (STO) Will Take Larger Stake in Lundin Petroleum
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Announces Acquisition of The Westport Funds
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Acquires 62,500 Core Marcellus Acres from Statoil for $407M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!