WSFS Financial (WSFS) Acquires West Capital Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS) announces the acquisition of the assets of West Capital Management, an independent, fee-only wealth management firm which operates under a multi-family office philosophy.
West Capital, founded in 1994 by Matthew West, is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The firm has a proven, scalable business model, providing fully-customized solutions tailored to the unique needs of institutions and high net worth individuals. West Capital’s proprietary Tripod™ relationship model focuses on collaboration among its distinct Advisory, Investment Research and Wealth Planning departments. The team includes a staff of 17, with professional credentials including CFP®, CFA®, CPA, FRM®, J.D., LL.M in Taxation and CIMA®.
“This partnership significantly bolsters our wealth management capabilities and is consistent with our objective of becoming a premier provider of products and services that enable our Customers to meet their financial goals,” said Rodger Levenson, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Development Officer. “From a financial perspective this all-cash transaction is consistent with WSFS’ communicated strategy on fee-based acquisitions and will be immediately accretive to EPS and ROA.”
Matthew West, Founder and CEO of West Capital Management said, “Partnering with WSFS is an exciting opportunity for us. Their dedication to customer service mirrors our commitment to our client relationships. WSFS continues to expand and diversify their wealth management offerings, growing their customer base and footprint in the region. Being an integral part of this is an honor for us and positions us for even greater success.”
Matthew West will continue to serve as President of West Capital Management and all members of the West Capital Management team will become WSFS Associates. The company will continue to operate as West Capital Management and will be a subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!