WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Updates on Backlog Through Sept. 2016
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced that its backlog increased to $17.5 million upon securing $3.0 million in new contracts during September.
Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, stated, "After closing the month of August with $3.8 million in new contracts, our largest new contract-signing month in nearly a year and a half, we are pleased to have secured another $3.0 million of bookings in September. Some of these contracts include:
- $1.7 million for audio-visual ("AV") equipment installation in a new San Francisco hospital;
- $780k in various work from key customer accounts; and,
- $100k AV project for a brand new customer.
"I am extremely encouraged that the growth of our pipeline and backlog is accelerating primarily driven by our sales team, sales strategy and new service offerings being introduced to the marketplace. Additionally, given our much improved balance sheet and with operating and administrative costs well under control, we expect to see a positive impact on revenue and profits in the quarters ahead as these projects commence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Plans Name Change to 'L3 Technologies'
- Magna Int'l (MGA) Receives Multiple BMW Group Seating Contracts