WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Updates on Backlog Through Sept. 2016
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced that its backlog increased to $17.5 million upon securing $3.0 million in new contracts during September.
Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, stated, "After closing the month of August with $3.8 million in new contracts, our largest new contract-signing month in nearly a year and a half, we are pleased to have secured another $3.0 million of bookings in September. Some of these contracts include:
- $1.7 million for audio-visual ("AV") equipment installation in a new San Francisco hospital;
- $780k in various work from key customer accounts; and,
- $100k AV project for a brand new customer.
"I am extremely encouraged that the growth of our pipeline and backlog is accelerating primarily driven by our sales team, sales strategy and new service offerings being introduced to the marketplace. Additionally, given our much improved balance sheet and with operating and administrative costs well under control, we expect to see a positive impact on revenue and profits in the quarters ahead as these projects commence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Names New Board Chairman
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!