WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Offers Update on Q2 Contract Activity
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced that it added $1.2 million of new contracts in October 2016 bringing its fiscal 2nd quarter for the year ending April 30, 2017 total to $8.0 million, its best contract signing quarter since the 4th quarter of its fiscal year ending April 30, 2016.
According to Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, "In October, we added new audio-visual work out of our Texas Operations involving several purchase orders from a private university for three campus remodeling projects, a new student activity center and a new high school gymnasium. In addition, we secured various contracts from existing clients in our California market. As of October 31, 2016, our backlog was $16.4 million."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!