WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Offers Update on Q2 Contract Activity
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced that it added $1.2 million of new contracts in October 2016 bringing its fiscal 2nd quarter for the year ending April 30, 2017 total to $8.0 million, its best contract signing quarter since the 4th quarter of its fiscal year ending April 30, 2016.
According to Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, "In October, we added new audio-visual work out of our Texas Operations involving several purchase orders from a private university for three campus remodeling projects, a new student activity center and a new high school gymnasium. In addition, we secured various contracts from existing clients in our California market. As of October 31, 2016, our backlog was $16.4 million."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- GOL Linhas (GOL) Reports 79% Dec. Load Factor
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!