WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Offers Update on Q2 Contract Activity
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced that it added $1.2 million of new contracts in October 2016 bringing its fiscal 2nd quarter for the year ending April 30, 2017 total to $8.0 million, its best contract signing quarter since the 4th quarter of its fiscal year ending April 30, 2016.
According to Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, "In October, we added new audio-visual work out of our Texas Operations involving several purchase orders from a private university for three campus remodeling projects, a new student activity center and a new high school gymnasium. In addition, we secured various contracts from existing clients in our California market. As of October 31, 2016, our backlog was $16.4 million."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- United Airlines (UAL) Load Factor Rose 0.1 Point in Nov. 2016; Updates Q4 Passenger Revenue Outlook
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!