WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Names New IR Advisor
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS) announced that it has appointed Capital Markets Group, LLC ("CMG") as Investor Relations Advisor. Headquartered in New York City, CMG is comprised of capital markets professionals assisting emerging growth public and private companies on strategic advisement, messaging/brand building, communications and marketing to the investment community.
Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, commented, "Now that our successful restructuring is behind us, we are entirely focused on achieving an absolute turnaround. For us, that means growth, a permanent return to profitability and achieving sustainable increases in shareholder value. Our current backlog and pipeline of potential opportunities are steadily building and we expect this will fuel significant growth this fiscal year. It is imperative that our current stockholders and the investment community clearly understand the Company's growth plan. CMG is the right partner to help us communicate our message effectively."
Valter Pinto, Partner at CMG added, "Under Sebastian's leadership, the WPCS team has done a great job in navigating WPCS through some very rough waters these past few years and successfully completing the restructuring. Today, the Company is well-positioned for growth with a strong pipeline not only in California, but also in new markets such as San Antonio and Dallas. We are excited about working with Sebastian and the entire team at WPCS and telling the investment community this emerging growth story."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Bunge Limited (BG) Names Thomas Boehlert CFO
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!