WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Announces $3.8M in of New Contracts in August
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WPCS International Incorporated (NASDAQ: WPCS), a full-service low-voltage solutions provider in the business of developing, installing and servicing integrated structured cabling, audio-visual and security systems, today announced that it added $3.8 million of new contracts in August 2016.
According to Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, "During July, our opportunity pipeline increased 53.6% from the prior month, driven by a series of new organic growth initiatives launched last fiscal year. Early indications demonstrated that such initiatives were, in fact, creating new business opportunities for us, as we announced in August that 33% of the $2.7 million in new contracts awarded WPCS during the first quarter of fiscal 2017 were as a direct result of these efforts. Now, we start Q2 with our single, largest new contract-signing month in nearly a year and a half, including:
- $2.2 million for distributed antenna systems for two major hospitals;
- $980k for audio-visual (AV) work for a large hospital; and,
- $350k for the installation of a paging and AV system for a major sports arena.
Our business development and operations team is doing an outstanding job in sourcing and securing new opportunities, expertly leveraging our outstanding reputation, long-standing customer relationships and expanded service offerings."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) to Sell Commercial Seed Production, Distribution Unit in $60M Deal
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) CEO John Knopf to Retire; Habib Dable to Replace
- Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP), SWEPI Enter Gathering Agreement in Permian - Delaware Basin (RDS-A)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!