WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Announces $3.8M in of New Contracts in August
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WPCS International Incorporated (NASDAQ: WPCS), a full-service low-voltage solutions provider in the business of developing, installing and servicing integrated structured cabling, audio-visual and security systems, today announced that it added $3.8 million of new contracts in August 2016.
According to Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, "During July, our opportunity pipeline increased 53.6% from the prior month, driven by a series of new organic growth initiatives launched last fiscal year. Early indications demonstrated that such initiatives were, in fact, creating new business opportunities for us, as we announced in August that 33% of the $2.7 million in new contracts awarded WPCS during the first quarter of fiscal 2017 were as a direct result of these efforts. Now, we start Q2 with our single, largest new contract-signing month in nearly a year and a half, including:
- $2.2 million for distributed antenna systems for two major hospitals;
- $980k for audio-visual (AV) work for a large hospital; and,
- $350k for the installation of a paging and AV system for a major sports arena.
Our business development and operations team is doing an outstanding job in sourcing and securing new opportunities, expertly leveraging our outstanding reputation, long-standing customer relationships and expanded service offerings."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!