WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Announces $3.8M in of New Contracts in August
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WPCS International Incorporated (NASDAQ: WPCS), a full-service low-voltage solutions provider in the business of developing, installing and servicing integrated structured cabling, audio-visual and security systems, today announced that it added $3.8 million of new contracts in August 2016.
According to Sebastian Giordano, CEO of WPCS, "During July, our opportunity pipeline increased 53.6% from the prior month, driven by a series of new organic growth initiatives launched last fiscal year. Early indications demonstrated that such initiatives were, in fact, creating new business opportunities for us, as we announced in August that 33% of the $2.7 million in new contracts awarded WPCS during the first quarter of fiscal 2017 were as a direct result of these efforts. Now, we start Q2 with our single, largest new contract-signing month in nearly a year and a half, including:
- $2.2 million for distributed antenna systems for two major hospitals;
- $980k for audio-visual (AV) work for a large hospital; and,
- $350k for the installation of a paging and AV system for a major sports arena.
Our business development and operations team is doing an outstanding job in sourcing and securing new opportunities, expertly leveraging our outstanding reputation, long-standing customer relationships and expanded service offerings."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!