WPCS (WPCS) Shares Surge 35%, Halted on Circuit Breaker as Co. Announces $16M in New Contracts
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of WPCS International (Nasdaq: WPCS) have just been halted on a circuit breaker (up 35 percent) following news of $16 million in new contracts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Slumps; Court Grants Summary Judgment in Testin Gel Suit
- OncoMed (OMED) Enters Collaboration with Celgene (CELG) for Anti-Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics, Worth $155M Upfront and Billions on Success
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!