WPCS (WPCS), Multiband (MBND) End Merger Talks; WPCS to Get $250K Break-Up Fee
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
WPCS International Incorporated (Nasdaq: WPCS), announced that it has received notification from Multiband (Nasdaq: MBN) that it will not pursue the acquisition of WPCS at the present time. The $250,000 break up fee in escrow will be disbursed to WPCS accordingly. In addition, the WPCS directors will be meeting to discuss the termination of the strategic alternatives process that has been underway for over one year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wendy’s Int'l (WEN) Completes $29.1M + Fees NPC Quality Burgers Deal
- United Airlines (UAL) Nov. PRASM Fell 1.5%-2.5%
- Australia's Oil Search Still Interested in PRL 15 License (IOC) (TOT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!