Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) to Showcase Pokemon GO on M100 Smart Glasses and Other Demos at CEDEC
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), a leading supplier of Video Eyewear and Smart Glasses products in the consumer, enterprise, and entertainment markets, announced today that it will be attending the Computer Entertainment Developers Conference 2016 (CEDEC 2016) at the PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Conference center (Minatomirai, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama) from August 24th – 26th. At the event Vuzix will be demonstrating some of its newest wearable display technology including the iWear Video Headphones and M300 Smart Glasses. The Vuzix booth is at is No.36 on 3rd floor. Please visit the below link about CEDEC 2016 for more details.
Vuzix will be showcasing Pokémon GO mirrored from a smartphone to the M100 Smart Glasses over a Wi-Fi connection. The user interface is using a Pochiru BT Controller. The Pochiru is a simple device containing a button. Even if your smartphone is in your bag or you are wearing gloves, you can still easily load and manipulate compatible applications using the button without selecting them from the home screen. Perfect for catching Pokémon characters without taking your phone out of your pocket. Visit this link to see a demonstration of the M100 and Pokémon GO.
Vuzix is a member of the OMA (Open Mobile Alliance) and Device WebAPI consortium and the Pokémon GO/M100 solution is enabled with third party support from leading OMA partners using the WebAPI interface GotAPI.
Also on display at the booth will be the engaging new VR flight sim, Fighter Base running on the iWear Video Headphones; integrated with our native Unity Driver.
Mark Vange from Fighter Base LLC, Founder commented, "The Fighter Base team is excited to feature support for the iWear in our upcoming Massively Multiplayer VR flight combat game. Adding iWear support was very quick and easy and the thoughtful physical design means that long term testing and play are very comfortable." For more information on Fighter Base visit: https://fighterba.se/home/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vuzix Corp. (VUZI), Austria's ANYLINE Enter Mobile OCR Reading Partnership
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!