Volaris (VLRS) Announces Class Action Suit Dismissed with Prejudice
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) states that in the class action lawsuit filed against the company, certain officers and directors, and certain underwriters of the company’s initial public offering in New York on February 24, 2015, alleging violations of the securities laws of the United States, the defendants’ motion to dismiss was granted with prejudice in favor of the Company and the rest of the defendants. The plaintiff has not appealed the judge’s decision and the time to appeal has expired. Accordingly, any right of the plaintiff to pursue the litigation has ended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!