Viveve Medical (VIVE) Receives Marketing Approval for Viveve System in Singapore
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Viveve Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIVE) announced that the company has received regulatory approval for marketing the Viveve System from the Health Science Authority in Singapore. In 2015, Viveve announced that it entered into an exclusive distribution partnership for the Viveve System with NeoAsia PTE, Ltd. ("NeoAsia"), a distributor of medical devices based in Singapore. The announcement of market approval in Singapore follows the recent announcement of regulatory approval of the Viveve System in South Korea.
"Asia represents a very important market and, we believe, a major commercial opportunity for Viveve. We have taken many steps to support rapid commercialization of the Viveve System in Asia, including establishing a relationship with our distribution partner, NeoAsia, in Singapore. The regulatory approvals for the Viveve System in Singapore and in South Korea are significant milestones in our efforts to make this clinically-proven treatment available to the millions of women throughout Asia and around the world who are living with vaginal laxity," said Patricia Scheller, chief executive officer of Viveve.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Tipline Data from Four Sofosbuvir , Velpatasvir, Voxilaprevir Phase 3s in Genotype 1 - 6 HCV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!