Viveve Medical (VIVE) Receives Marketing Approval for Viveve System in Singapore
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Viveve Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIVE) announced that the company has received regulatory approval for marketing the Viveve System from the Health Science Authority in Singapore. In 2015, Viveve announced that it entered into an exclusive distribution partnership for the Viveve System with NeoAsia PTE, Ltd. ("NeoAsia"), a distributor of medical devices based in Singapore. The announcement of market approval in Singapore follows the recent announcement of regulatory approval of the Viveve System in South Korea.
"Asia represents a very important market and, we believe, a major commercial opportunity for Viveve. We have taken many steps to support rapid commercialization of the Viveve System in Asia, including establishing a relationship with our distribution partner, NeoAsia, in Singapore. The regulatory approvals for the Viveve System in Singapore and in South Korea are significant milestones in our efforts to make this clinically-proven treatment available to the millions of women throughout Asia and around the world who are living with vaginal laxity," said Patricia Scheller, chief executive officer of Viveve.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Elects Matthew Garth as CFO
- Medigus (MDGS) Announces Receipt of First Purchase Order for MUSE in Italy
- Novelion Therapeutics (NVLN) Announces Acceptance of MAA for Metreleptin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!