Viveve Medical (VIVE) Receives Marketing Approval for Viveve System in Singapore
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Viveve Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIVE) announced that the company has received regulatory approval for marketing the Viveve System from the Health Science Authority in Singapore. In 2015, Viveve announced that it entered into an exclusive distribution partnership for the Viveve System with NeoAsia PTE, Ltd. ("NeoAsia"), a distributor of medical devices based in Singapore. The announcement of market approval in Singapore follows the recent announcement of regulatory approval of the Viveve System in South Korea.
"Asia represents a very important market and, we believe, a major commercial opportunity for Viveve. We have taken many steps to support rapid commercialization of the Viveve System in Asia, including establishing a relationship with our distribution partner, NeoAsia, in Singapore. The regulatory approvals for the Viveve System in Singapore and in South Korea are significant milestones in our efforts to make this clinically-proven treatment available to the millions of women throughout Asia and around the world who are living with vaginal laxity," said Patricia Scheller, chief executive officer of Viveve.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
- KemPharm (KMPH) Files IND with U.S. FDA to Commence Human Trials of KP201/IR
- Triumph Group (TGI) Announces Receipt of G650 Program Order Valued at $300M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!