Viveve Medical (VIVE) Receives Approval for Viveve System in U.A.E., Lebanon
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Viveve Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIVE) announced that the company has received regulatory approvals for the Viveve System in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Lebanon. The Viveve System is now cleared for marketing in 47 countries throughout the world.
"U.A.E. and Lebanon represent very important markets for Viveve and the regulatory approvals of the Viveve System in these countries are significant developments. In partnership with our distribution partner, Medica Group, we have begun the commercialization efforts for the Viveve System in the Middle East to make this clinically-proven treatment available to women in the region whose quality of life is impacted by vaginal laxity," said Patricia Scheller, chief executive officer of Viveve.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!