Viveve Medical (VIVE) Receives Approval for Viveve System in U.A.E., Lebanon
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Viveve Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIVE) announced that the company has received regulatory approvals for the Viveve System in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Lebanon. The Viveve System is now cleared for marketing in 47 countries throughout the world.
"U.A.E. and Lebanon represent very important markets for Viveve and the regulatory approvals of the Viveve System in these countries are significant developments. In partnership with our distribution partner, Medica Group, we have begun the commercialization efforts for the Viveve System in the Middle East to make this clinically-proven treatment available to women in the region whose quality of life is impacted by vaginal laxity," said Patricia Scheller, chief executive officer of Viveve.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VIVEVE I Clinical Study Results Accepted for Publication in Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable DVM-250 Recorder, FleetVu Services Order
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!