Vitesse Semiconductor (VTSS) Prices 7.46M Common Offering at $3.35/Share
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Vitesse Semiconductor (Nasdaq: VTSS) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,462,675 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $3.35 per share. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, the Company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $23.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The Company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase, at the same price per share as the underwriters paid for the initial shares, an additional 1,119,401 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering.
The offering is expected to close on or about June 17, 2014, subject to customary closing conditions. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, The Benchmark Company, LLC and Northland Securities, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Vitesse intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes. The shares described above are being offered by Vitesse pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) Offers Prelim. Q2, H116 Data for Bondholders; SunEdison (SUNEQ) Looking to Sell Stake
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Prices 8M Common Units Offering at $37.90/Unit
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Files to Offer 19.5M Shares of Common Stock for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, The Benchmark Company, Northland Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!