Vitesse Semiconductor (VTSS) Prices 7.46M Common Offering at $3.35/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Vitesse Semiconductor (Nasdaq: VTSS) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,462,675 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $3.35 per share. After deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, the Company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $23.2 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option. The Company has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase, at the same price per share as the underwriters paid for the initial shares, an additional 1,119,401 shares to cover over-allotments in connection with the offering.
The offering is expected to close on or about June 17, 2014, subject to customary closing conditions. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC, The Benchmark Company, LLC and Northland Securities, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Vitesse intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes. The shares described above are being offered by Vitesse pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, The Benchmark Company, Northland Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!