Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Board Authorizes $100M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO) announced that the company's Board of Directors has approved a new repurchase program for up to $100 million of the company's common stock.
"We recently completed our previously approved $200 million share repurchase program, and we are committed to creating long-term value for our shareholders by repurchasing shares as part of a balanced capital deployment strategy," said Mark DeYoung, Vista Outdoor Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
The timing, number and value of shares repurchased by Vista Outdoor under the program will be determined by management at its discretion and will depend on a number of factors, including the market price of Vista Outdoor's stock, Vista Outdoor's operating results and financial position, alternative investment opportunities, general market and economic conditions, legal and regulatory considerations and compliance with the terms of Vista Outdoor's senior credit facility and indenture governing the company's 5.875% Senior Notes. Vista Outdoor's share repurchase program expires at the end of Fiscal Year 2018. Repurchases under the program may be executed from time to time in open market transactions at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions and may be suspended at any time. The program also allows the company to execute repurchases using Rule 10b5-1 trading plans.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!