Vista Equity's Proposed Acquisition of Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Cleared by U.S. DOJ
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cvent Inc. ( NYSE: CVT) and Vista Equity Partners announced that they have received notification from the U.S. Department of Justice that the Department of Justice has concluded its investigation into the proposed acquisition of Cvent by an affiliate of Vista.
Cvent and Vista have agreed that all conditions to the completion of the merger have now been irrevocably satisfied and that the merger will be closed on or before November 29, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Mercer Announces acquisition of Sirota Consulting
- Columbus Announces Maiden Resource Estimate at Eastside Gold-Silver Project, Nevada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!