Vista Equity's Proposed Acquisition of Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Cleared by U.S. DOJ
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cvent Inc. ( NYSE: CVT) and Vista Equity Partners announced that they have received notification from the U.S. Department of Justice that the Department of Justice has concluded its investigation into the proposed acquisition of Cvent by an affiliate of Vista.
Cvent and Vista have agreed that all conditions to the completion of the merger have now been irrevocably satisfied and that the merger will be closed on or before November 29, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Sturgis Bancorp Reports Earnings for 2016
- Morgan Stanley, Citi plan Brexit job moves: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!