VisionChina (VISN) Says Ledman Shareholders Approved Mobile TV Ad Unit Transaction
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) announced that it has been informed by Ledman Optoelectronic Co., Ltd. ("Ledman") that the proposed purchase of 49% equity interests in the Company's subway mobile TV advertising business (the "Transaction") by Ledman was approved at the Ledman shareholders' meeting on September 5, 2016.
As previously announced on August 22, 2016, the Company's consolidated variable interest entity, VisionChina Media Group Co., Ltd. ("VisionChina Media Group") entered into a new equity transfer agreement (the "Equity Transfer Agreement") and a new profit compensation agreement with Ledman in connection with the Transaction.
The Company expects to consummate the Transaction in the fourth quarter 2016. The consummation of the Transaction remains subject to the other conditions provided in the Equity Transfer Agreement. There is no assurance that all of such conditions will be satisfied within the expected time frame, or at all.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!