VisionChina (VISN) Says Ledman Shareholders Approved Mobile TV Ad Unit Transaction
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) announced that it has been informed by Ledman Optoelectronic Co., Ltd. ("Ledman") that the proposed purchase of 49% equity interests in the Company's subway mobile TV advertising business (the "Transaction") by Ledman was approved at the Ledman shareholders' meeting on September 5, 2016.
As previously announced on August 22, 2016, the Company's consolidated variable interest entity, VisionChina Media Group Co., Ltd. ("VisionChina Media Group") entered into a new equity transfer agreement (the "Equity Transfer Agreement") and a new profit compensation agreement with Ledman in connection with the Transaction.
The Company expects to consummate the Transaction in the fourth quarter 2016. The consummation of the Transaction remains subject to the other conditions provided in the Equity Transfer Agreement. There is no assurance that all of such conditions will be satisfied within the expected time frame, or at all.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Partial Clinical Hold of LADD Trials
- Cepheid (CPHD) Announces Final Regulatory Hurdles Cleared to Close Danaher (DHR) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!