VisionChina (VISN) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) announced that on September 26, 2016 it received a notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. (the "NASDAQ") that the Company complies with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") because it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 ("2015 Form 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 20, 2016.
As previously reported, NASDAQ notified the Company on May 20, 2016 that the Company was not in compliance with the Rule because the Company did not timely file the 2015 Form 20-F.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
- Celgene (CELG) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Sanofi (SNY) Alerts Regeneron (REGN) of FDA Concerns Related to Sarilumab Manufacturing Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!