VisionChina (VISN) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) announced that on September 26, 2016 it received a notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. (the "NASDAQ") that the Company complies with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") because it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 ("2015 Form 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 20, 2016.
As previously reported, NASDAQ notified the Company on May 20, 2016 that the Company was not in compliance with the Rule because the Company did not timely file the 2015 Form 20-F.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) VP of Finance, CFO and Treasurer Guy Constant Resigns
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!