VisionChina (VISN) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) announced that on September 26, 2016 it received a notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. (the "NASDAQ") that the Company complies with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") because it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 ("2015 Form 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 20, 2016.
As previously reported, NASDAQ notified the Company on May 20, 2016 that the Company was not in compliance with the Rule because the Company did not timely file the 2015 Form 20-F.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Howard Bancorp (HBMD) Commences $30M Offering of Common Stock
- Banc of California (BANC) Trades Lower After Announce SEC Probe, CEO Resignation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!