VisionChina (VISN) Receives Additional Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
VisionChina Media, Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) announced that on August 30, 2016 it received a notification letter (the "Notification Letter") from The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. (the "NASDAQ") informing the Company that NASDAQ has granted the Company an exception to Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") to enable the Company to regain compliance with the Rule.
As previously reported, the Company received a notification letter on May 20, 2016 from NASDAQ that the Company is not in compliance with the Rule because the Company did not timely file its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 ("2015 Form 20-F") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
The Notification Letter states that the Company must file the 2015 Form 20-F on or before September 20, 2016. In the event the Company does not satisfy such deadline, the NASDAQ staff will provide written notification that the Company's securities will be delisted. The Company is working diligently to complete the work necessary to file the 2015 Form 20-F and expects to file such report with the SEC on or before September 20, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!