Visa (V) Says Customers Spent $5B from Black Friday to Cyber Monday
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) reported consumers kicked off the holiday shopping season with a bang, spending a record $5 billion online over the four day period, starting with Black Friday through CyberMonday. Consumers with U.S.-issued Visa cards drove an increase in eCommerce volume of 20 percent over the same period in 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger (SLB) Unit, U.S. Justice Dept. Enter Settlement Over IEEPA Violations
- Hospira (HSP) Data to Be Presented at the National Kidney Foundation Meeting
- RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Buy Dover's (DOV) Sargent Aerospace & Defense Business in $500M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!