Visa (V) Says Customers Spent $5B from Black Friday to Cyber Monday
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) reported consumers kicked off the holiday shopping season with a bang, spending a record $5 billion online over the four day period, starting with Black Friday through CyberMonday. Consumers with U.S.-issued Visa cards drove an increase in eCommerce volume of 20 percent over the same period in 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Debuts New 'Leap' Smartphone
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!