Visa (V) Says Customers Spent $5B from Black Friday to Cyber Monday
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) reported consumers kicked off the holiday shopping season with a bang, spending a record $5 billion online over the four day period, starting with Black Friday through CyberMonday. Consumers with U.S.-issued Visa cards drove an increase in eCommerce volume of 20 percent over the same period in 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sony (SNE) Won't Move Forward with Planned Release of 'The Interview'
- Pattern Energy (PEGI) Announces Expanded Credit Facility to $350M
- National Health Investors (NHI) Completes $476M Acquisition of Eight Senior Housing Communities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!