Visa (V) Says Customers Spent $5B from Black Friday to Cyber Monday
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) reported consumers kicked off the holiday shopping season with a bang, spending a record $5 billion online over the four day period, starting with Black Friday through CyberMonday. Consumers with U.S.-issued Visa cards drove an increase in eCommerce volume of 20 percent over the same period in 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford (F) CEO Fields Says Sales Slowdown is 'Concern' for Investors; Sees Cars as Part of IoT
- Visa and Oracle Introduce New Tools to Help Improve Digital Ad Performance
- Gogo (GOGO) Says Developing Next-Gen, Ground-Based Connectivity Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!