Virtual Radiologic and NightHawk (NHWK) Announce Termination of HSR Act in Proposed Merger
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Virtual Radiologic (vRad) and NightHawk Radiology (Nasdaq: NHWK) announces termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in proposed merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Requires Dollar Tree (DLTR) and Family Dollar (FDO) to Divest 330 Stores as Condition of Merger
- Kyocera (KYO), Microsoft (MSFT) Expand Licensing Agreement
- ALLETE Clean Energy (ALE) Closes Acquisition of Armenia Mountain Wind Farm (AES)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesVirtual Radiologic/NightHawk Radiology
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!