Virtual Radiologic and NightHawk (NHWK) Announce Termination of HSR Act in Proposed Merger
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Virtual Radiologic (vRad) and NightHawk Radiology (Nasdaq: NHWK) announces termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in proposed merger.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) Said in Talks to Acquire France's Alstom for ~$13B
- Elizabeth Arden, Inc. (RDEN) Sees Mid-day Upside on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesVirtual Radiologic/NightHawk Radiology
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!