Virtual Radiologic and NightHawk (NHWK) Announce Termination of HSR Act in Proposed Merger
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Virtual Radiologic (vRad) and NightHawk Radiology (Nasdaq: NHWK) announces termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in proposed merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Holder Weisman Group Increases Offer to $23.65/Share
- Lucas Energy (LEI) Discloses Going Concern Opinion; Receives Notice From NYSE
- Synta Pharma (SNTA), Madrigal Pharma (MDGL) Complete Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesVirtual Radiologic/NightHawk Radiology
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!