Virtual Radiologic and NightHawk (NHWK) Announce Termination of HSR Act in Proposed Merger
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Virtual Radiologic (vRad) and NightHawk Radiology (Nasdaq: NHWK) announces termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in proposed merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Completes Review of Securities Filings; Has No Plans for Raising Additional Capital at This Time
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) to Acquire Chevron-Owned NGL Logistics Assets in South Louisiana
- Lucas Energy (LEI) Unit Enters Lending Agreement for Eagle Ford Shale Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesVirtual Radiologic/NightHawk Radiology
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!