Virgin America (VA) Reports 20.5% Increase in July Traffic
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for July 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 20.5 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 18.4 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 87.1 percent, an increase of 1.5 points from July 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 18.6 percent from the same month last year.
July Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Virgin America (VA) to Underweight
- Interpublic says U.S. government sought video production data
- Allegiant Travel (ALGT) Load Factor Fell 0.5 Points in Nov. 2016; TRASM Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!