Virgin America (VA) Reports 20.5% Increase in July Traffic
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for July 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 20.5 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 18.4 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 87.1 percent, an increase of 1.5 points from July 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 18.6 percent from the same month last year.
July Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!