Virgin America (VA) Oct. RPM Increases 13.6%, Capacity Up 10.8%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for October 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 13.6 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 10.8 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 84.4 percent, an increase of 2.1 points from October 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 9.2 percent from the same month last year.
October Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!