Virgin America (VA) Oct. RPM Increases 13.6%, Capacity Up 10.8%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for October 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 13.6 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 10.8 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 84.4 percent, an increase of 2.1 points from October 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 9.2 percent from the same month last year.
October Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!