Virgin America (VA) Oct. RPM Increases 13.6%, Capacity Up 10.8%
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for October 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 13.6 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 10.8 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 84.4 percent, an increase of 2.1 points from October 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 9.2 percent from the same month last year.
October Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Virgin America (VA) to Underweight
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Options with increasing put volume on December 6; FTK VA TOL EWH COG CONN SEAS CAKE FLO PLAY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!