Virgin America (VA) Loads Factor Rose 6.1 Points in Sept. 2016
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (Nasdaq: VA) reported its preliminary operational results for September 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 24.2 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 15.1 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 84.2 percent, an increase of 6.1 points from September 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 19.7 percent from the same month last year.
September Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Load Factor Rose 3.4 Points in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!