Virgin America (VA) Loads Factor Rose 6.1 Points in Sept. 2016
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (Nasdaq: VA) reported its preliminary operational results for September 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 24.2 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 15.1 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 84.2 percent, an increase of 6.1 points from September 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 19.7 percent from the same month last year.
September Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: White House Aviation Call Seen as 'Non-Event' - Bloomberg, Citing Credit Suisse (AAL) (DAL) (UAL) (LUV)
- AT&T's DirecTV Now online video service to cost $35 per month
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Receives $1.4B DLA Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!