Virgin America (VA) August Traffic Increases 19.9%
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for August 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 19.9 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 16.4 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 86.1 percent, an increase of 2.5 points from August 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 14.8 percent from the same month last year.
August Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suncor Energy (SU) Receives Favorable Decision in $1.3B Tax Dispute with CRA
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Former Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse Exec as Director
- Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Offers FY17 Outlook at Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!