Virgin America (VA) August Traffic Increases 19.9%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Virgin America Inc. (NASDAQ: VA) today reported its preliminary operational results for August 2016. The airline's traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles) increased 19.9 percent on capacity (measured in available seat miles) that was 16.4 percent higher from the same month in 2015.
Load factor was 86.1 percent, an increase of 2.5 points from August 2015. The number of onboard passengers increased 14.8 percent from the same month last year.
August Year to Date
Revenue Passenger Miles (000)
Available Seat Miles (000)
Passenger Load Factor
Onboard Passengers (000)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: White House Aviation Call Seen as 'Non-Event' - Bloomberg, Citing Credit Suisse (AAL) (DAL) (UAL) (LUV)
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Rocket Fuel (FUEL) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!