Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) Said to Offer 8M Shares Via JPMorgan
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/03: (OMED) (UNIS) (AAPL) Higher; (KKD) (CNAT) (ECTE) Lower (more...)
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Slumps; Court Grants Summary Judgment in Testin Gel Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!