Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 18M Common Offering for Proceeds of $224.1M
- Westlake Chemical Partners (WLKP) Prices 11.25M Common IPO at $24/Unit
- Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) Comments on, Opposes Prelim. Commerce Dept. Anti-Dumping Findings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!