Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- SunEdison (SUNE) Unit Acquires Equity Interests of TerraForm Private
- Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) Files $125M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!