Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
- Facebook (FB) Files 162.7M Common Shelf for WhatsApp-Related Shareholders
- Market Wrap: Sayonara QE!; Accounting Troubles Hit ARCP; Fiat to Spin Ferrari; Orbital Fails to Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!