Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Prices 6M Common Stock Offering at $21.85/Share
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Receives Wells Notice from SEC: Receives Listing Extension
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!