Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZBB Energy (ZBB), Solar Power Announce Strategic Partnership
- Bovie Medical (BVX) Files 7.56M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4//15: (NOK)/(ALU) (DK)/(ALJ) (OTIV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!