Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) CMO to Depart, Replacement Named
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Staff Won't Be Charged by SEC Related to ACS Accounting Practices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!