Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Announces 8M Units Public Offering
- Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBP) Prices 2.75M Common Offering at $23.70/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!