Vida (V) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
In an SEC filing after the close Friday, Visa (NYSE: V) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- ION Geophysical (IO) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Announces 21M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!