Viad Corp. (VVI) Acquires ON Event Services from KT Capital
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KT Capital Partners, LLP, an Atlanta based private equity fund, announced today that it has sold portfolio Company ON Event Services, LLC to a subsidiary of Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI). ON Event Services, which will be operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of Viad and remain headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a leading provider of audio-visual production services for live events. The Company specializes in corporate events and exhibitions, supporting more than 1,000 live events annually with production services including audio, video, lighting, mapping and scenic design. In addition, the business produces high-end entertainment events and is the preferred in-house provider of audio-visual services for 36 venues, including hotels, arenas and conference centers.
Jim Tapp, Co-Managing Director of KT Capital Partners noted that “KT Capital is happy that we were able to drive excellent returns for our investors with this deal and also found a great strategic and cultural fit for ON Event.” Peter Kacer, Co-Managing Director of KT Capital, added “We would also like to express our thanks to Stan Milner, the Founder, President & CEO of ON Event, and his team for their leadership efforts in building out this platform.”
KT Capital managed the investment and drove the acquisition activity for ON Event Services, acquiring 6 companies in the audio-visual arena and expanding the business to 12 locations nationwide. KT Capital was joined on this investment by Triangle Capital Corporation, based in Raleigh, North Carolina; Peachtree Equity Partners, based in Atlanta; and Star Mountain Capital, based in New York City.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OE Parts Provider Beck/Arnley
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Aetna (AET) plan to fix Humana (HUM) deal with Molina sale 'inadequate' - Bloomberg, citing regulators
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!