Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Versartis, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSAR), an endocrine-focused biopharmaceutical company that is developing somavaratan (VRS-317), a novel, long-acting form of recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) for growth hormone deficiency (GHD), today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 4,898,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $12.25 per share. In addition, Versartis has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 734,700 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price. The offering is expected to close on October 3, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Cowen and Company, Barclays and Piper Jaffray are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Canaccord Genuity and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers.
A shelf registration statement related to the offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on November 6, 2015, as amended on December 4, 2015, and declared effective by the SEC on December 8, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Cowen & Co, S3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!