Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Versartis, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSAR), an endocrine-focused biopharmaceutical company that is developing somavaratan (VRS-317), a novel, long-acting form of recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) for growth hormone deficiency (GHD), today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 4,898,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $12.25 per share. In addition, Versartis has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 734,700 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price. The offering is expected to close on October 3, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Cowen and Company, Barclays and Piper Jaffray are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Canaccord Genuity and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers.
A shelf registration statement related to the offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on November 6, 2015, as amended on December 4, 2015, and declared effective by the SEC on December 8, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- RGS Energy (RGSE) to Conduct Units Offering
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Cowen & Co, S3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!