Veritiv (VRTV) Prices 1.57M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$70.6M
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,568,000 shares of its common stock by UWW Holdings, LLC, one of its existing stockholders and the former parent company of Unisource Worldwide, Inc., at a public offering price of $45.00 per share. The selling stockholder has granted a 30-day option to the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 188,160 shares from the selling stockholder. The Company is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering by the selling stockholder. Subject to the satisfaction of customary conditions, the offering is expected to close on November 23, 2016.
In addition, as previously announced, the Company has agreed to repurchase 313,600 of the 1,568,000 shares from the underwriters, concurrently with the closing of the offering. The shares will be repurchased at a price of $42.8625 per share, which is the price at which the underwriters will purchase such shares from the selling stockholder, for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $13.4 million. The closing of the share repurchase is contingent on, and expected to occur simultaneously with, the closing of the offering.
BofA Merrill Lynch, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Stock Buyback, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!