Veritiv (VRTV) Prices 1.57M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$70.6M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,568,000 shares of its common stock by UWW Holdings, LLC, one of its existing stockholders and the former parent company of Unisource Worldwide, Inc., at a public offering price of $45.00 per share. The selling stockholder has granted a 30-day option to the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 188,160 shares from the selling stockholder. The Company is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the offering by the selling stockholder. Subject to the satisfaction of customary conditions, the offering is expected to close on November 23, 2016.
In addition, as previously announced, the Company has agreed to repurchase 313,600 of the 1,568,000 shares from the underwriters, concurrently with the closing of the offering. The shares will be repurchased at a price of $42.8625 per share, which is the price at which the underwriters will purchase such shares from the selling stockholder, for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $13.4 million. The closing of the share repurchase is contingent on, and expected to occur simultaneously with, the closing of the offering.
BofA Merrill Lynch, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- Athene Holding (ATH) Launches 23.75M Share Common Stock IPO; Sees Pricing Range of $38 - $42/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Stock Buyback, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!