Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Announces Acquisition of Software Analytics Provider Analyze Re
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq: VRSK) announced it has acquired Analyze Re, a software analytics provider for the reinsurance and insurance industries. Analyze Re will become part of AIR Worldwide (AIR), a Verisk Analytics business, and will enable AIR to provide its clients with additional real-time pricing, exposure management, and enterprise portfolio roll-up capabilities.
"Clients are increasingly looking to track and reduce portfolio risk in real-time," said Bill Churney, president of AIR Worldwide. "Analyze Re's advanced analytics will complement our existing software solutions, enabling companies to manage their enterprise view of risk and perform multi-modeling and portfolio optimization, all within a single environment."
"We're excited to join the Verisk Analytics family of businesses," said Adrian Bentley, chief executive officer of Analyze Re. "Our team has been creating technology solutions for the insurance, reinsurance, and capital markets industries for more than a decade, turning huge volumes of data into meaningful insights in seconds. We look forward to continuing to offer these capabilities as part of AIR's already robust product offerings."
"Analyze Re and its high-performance technology will be a valuable addition to both AIR Worldwide and Verisk Analytics, and the complementary capabilities will enable a more competitive and complete service for our clients," added Scott Stephenson, chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Verisk Analytics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Names Blaine Hurst President
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Ends Talks to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!