Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Announces Acquisition of Software Analytics Provider Analyze Re
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq: VRSK) announced it has acquired Analyze Re, a software analytics provider for the reinsurance and insurance industries. Analyze Re will become part of AIR Worldwide (AIR), a Verisk Analytics business, and will enable AIR to provide its clients with additional real-time pricing, exposure management, and enterprise portfolio roll-up capabilities.
"Clients are increasingly looking to track and reduce portfolio risk in real-time," said Bill Churney, president of AIR Worldwide. "Analyze Re's advanced analytics will complement our existing software solutions, enabling companies to manage their enterprise view of risk and perform multi-modeling and portfolio optimization, all within a single environment."
"We're excited to join the Verisk Analytics family of businesses," said Adrian Bentley, chief executive officer of Analyze Re. "Our team has been creating technology solutions for the insurance, reinsurance, and capital markets industries for more than a decade, turning huge volumes of data into meaningful insights in seconds. We look forward to continuing to offer these capabilities as part of AIR's already robust product offerings."
"Analyze Re and its high-performance technology will be a valuable addition to both AIR Worldwide and Verisk Analytics, and the complementary capabilities will enable a more competitive and complete service for our clients," added Scott Stephenson, chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Verisk Analytics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!