Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Announces Acquisition of MarketStance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) announced the acquisition of MarketStance, a leading provider of market intelligence data and analytics to the property/casualty insurance market. MarketStance will become part of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business and a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk.
"Our property/casualty customers are always looking for unique insights to help them profitably grow their business," said Beth Fitzgerald, president of ISO Solutions. "MarketStance has built a proprietary analytics model to provide actionable insights around these core needs that will enhance our ISO offerings."
"We`re excited to join ISO, a leader in innovative data solutions," said Dr. Frederick (Fritz) Yohn, chief executive officer and founder of MarketStance. "Becoming part of a larger company will expand our breadth of offerings, help strengthen our capabilities, allow us to reach new customers, and provide additional value to our customers."
"MarketStance and its unique data and analysis of property and casualty premium potential will be a valuable addition to both ISO and Verisk Analytics," added Scott Stephenson, chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Verisk Analytics.
Following the completion of the transaction, MarketStance will become part of ISO, and Dr. Fritz Yohn will continue to lead the business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!