Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Announces Upside Trigger Hit on Junior Subordinated Convertible Debenture Issuance
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verisign Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN) shares are down 2 percent early Tuesday.
On Monday night, the company announced that the upside trigger on its 3.25% junior subordinated convertible debentures due 2037 (CUSIP Nos. 92343EAD4 and 92343EAC6) (the “Notes”) has been met for the six-month interest payment period from Aug. 15, 2016, to Feb. 14, 2017. As a result, contingent interest will be paid on the Notes for that six-month interest payment period. Contingent interest of approximately $7.7 million on the $1.25 billion outstanding principal amount of the Notes, or approximately $6.1750 per $1,000 principal amount of the Notes, will be paid on Feb. 15, 2017, to the holders of record as of Feb. 1, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) Awarded ~$17M Contract To Supply Air Force With Ground Breaking BrightNite™ Systems
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Approves Corporate Restructuring; CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!