Verint Systems (VRNT) Acquires OpinionLab
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) announced that it has extended its Customer Engagement Optimization™ portfolio through its acquisition of OpinionLab®, a leader in continuous voice of the customer listening solutions that drive smarter, real-time digital engagement. OpinionLab solutions are used by world-leading brands to optimize web and mobile customer experiences and engagement.
Voice of the Customer (VoC) solutions are becoming a strategic imperative, helping organizations measure and enhance experiences, satisfaction and loyalty. As more customer engagements follow a “digital-first” approach for conducting research and performing transactions, as well as solving problems, companies need to measure their customers’ digital experiences and quickly act on those insights to enhance both the customer experience and business performance.
Complete Single-Vendor Solution for Measuring and Acting on the Voice of the Customer
Through its acquisition of OpinionLab, a leader in customer-initiated digital channel VoC, Verint has extended its award-winning Customer Engagement Optimization portfolio to now include the ability to measure and act on digital customer experiences in-the-moment. With this addition, Verint has broadened its capabilities for listening, analyzing and acting on the VoC across all channels—digital, voice, text and social.
“Customer experience is a centerpiece of CenturyLink’s strategy and critical to how we measure success,” explains Derek Koecher, senior vice president, corporate strategy and business development, CenturyLink. “As our customers continue to engage us across channels, our combined Verint and OpinionLab solutions will enable us to measure and act even more effectively on their experiences throughout the customer journey.”
Together, Verint and OpinionLab are committed to helping organizations benefit from actionable intelligence across all engagement channels and harnessing the VoC to better anticipate and take action; deliver consistent, personalized service; foster seamless transitions from digital to other service channels; and connect the complete customer journey.
“Capturing, analyzing and acting on the voice of the customer are critical for any organization in any industry,” says Verint’s Elan Moriah, president, Customer Engagement Solutions. “With the OpinionLab combination, we’re taking voice of the customer to a new level by giving organizations a complete solution for improving the customer experience across engagement channels.”
Adds Moriah, “OpinionLab is a great addition to our Customer Engagement Optimization portfolio, and we’re delighted to welcome its employees and customers into the Verint family.”
“OpinionLab is very pleased to join forces with Verint, a market leader in customer engagement that shares a vision for the importance of listening to customers on their terms, and responding quickly and effectively on the feedback they share,” notes Sean Fallon, CEO, OpinionLab. “Now, if a customer can say it, write it or click it, Verint and OpinionLab voice of the customer solutions can collect, analyze and enable organizations to take action on it.”
Verint and OpinionLab Measure the VoC Across All Customer Channels
Leveraging software from the combination of Verint and OpinionLab, organizations can benefit from the following portfolio of VoC solutions to measure and improve the customer experience across assisted and self-service channels.
- Enterprise Feedback Management—for measuring and analyzing a company’s relationships with its customers and employees. EFM delivers “company-initiated feedback” from customers and employees. It enables companies to proactively collect, analyze and act on feedback captured on phone, email, SMS, web and mobile devices, and provide cross-channel reporting and analysis.
- Digital Feedback Management (OpinionLab)—for measuring and analyzing digital transactional interactions on web and mobile devices. It delivers “customer-initiated feedback” that enables companies to analyze and act on feedback in real-time during key moments in the digital customer journey.
- Speech Analytics—for measuring and analyzing voice interactions. Speech analytics can transcribe and analyze 100 percent of recorded phone interactions, and automatically discover and analyze words, phrases, categories and themes to reveal trends and areas of opportunity or concern.
- Text and Social Analytics—for measuring and analyzing text- and social-based interactions. Text and social analytics uncover actionable intelligence from interactions taking place via email, web chat, social media, surveys and customer forums, and provide deeper insights into customer sentiment, service experiences and more.
Learn more at www.opinionlab.com and www.verint.com.
Jones Day served as legal counsel to Verint on the acquisition transaction. Piper Jaffray served as the exclusive financial advisor to OpinionLab and DLA Piper served as legal counsel to OpinionLab on this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!