Vantiv (VNTV) Prices 12.23M Secondary Offering at $21.90/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) today announced the pricing of the secondary public offering of 12,230,000 shares of its Class A common stock by certain selling stockholders at a price to the public of $21.90 per share. In addition, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 1,834,500 shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) ANnounces 4.53M Common Secondary Offering
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!