Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA), Taro Pharma Enter Settlement over Generic Fanapt ANDA
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA) announced it has entered into a License Agreement (the License Agreement) with Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. and Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (collectively, Taro) to resolve Vanda's patent litigation against Taro regarding Taro's Abbreviated New Drug Application seeking approval of its generic version of Vanda's Fanapt® (iloperidone).
Under the License Agreement, Vanda granted Taro a non-exclusive license to manufacture and commercialize Taro's version of Fanapt® in the U. S. effective November 2, 2027, unless prior to that date Vanda obtains pediatric exclusivity for Fanapt®, in which case, the license will be effective May 2, 2028. Taro may enter the market earlier under certain limited circumstances.
The License Agreement is subject to review by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice. The License Agreement provides for a full settlement and release by Vanda and Taro of all claims that are the subject of the litigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!