Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA), Taro Pharma Enter Settlement over Generic Fanapt ANDA
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA) announced it has entered into a License Agreement (the License Agreement) with Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. and Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (collectively, Taro) to resolve Vanda's patent litigation against Taro regarding Taro's Abbreviated New Drug Application seeking approval of its generic version of Vanda's Fanapt® (iloperidone).
Under the License Agreement, Vanda granted Taro a non-exclusive license to manufacture and commercialize Taro's version of Fanapt® in the U. S. effective November 2, 2027, unless prior to that date Vanda obtains pediatric exclusivity for Fanapt®, in which case, the license will be effective May 2, 2028. Taro may enter the market earlier under certain limited circumstances.
The License Agreement is subject to review by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice. The License Agreement provides for a full settlement and release by Vanda and Taro of all claims that are the subject of the litigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) Enters Settlement with Apotex; Fanapt Licensing Agreement Entered
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!