Valence Technology (VLNC) Commences Trading OTC; Ticker Remains 'VLNC'
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Valence Technology, Inc. (OTCBB: VLNC) announced that the Company's common stock began trading under the "VLNC" symbol on the OTCQB Marketplace following the cessation of trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). Operated by OTC Markets Group Inc., the OTCQB is a market tier for OTC traded companies that are registered and reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expects its common stock will continue to trade under the "VLNC" symbol on the computerized OTCQB system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- ChipMOS (IMOS) Announces Resignation of Moore Stephens CPA as Independent Accounting Firm
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Files 4.88M Common, 100k Warrants Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!