Valence Technology (VLNC) Commences Trading OTC; Ticker Remains 'VLNC'
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
Valence Technology, Inc. (OTCBB: VLNC) announced that the Company's common stock began trading under the "VLNC" symbol on the OTCQB Marketplace following the cessation of trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). Operated by OTC Markets Group Inc., the OTCQB is a market tier for OTC traded companies that are registered and reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expects its common stock will continue to trade under the "VLNC" symbol on the computerized OTCQB system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!