Valence Technology (VLNC) Commences Trading OTC; Ticker Remains 'VLNC'
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Valence Technology, Inc. (OTCBB: VLNC) announced that the Company's common stock began trading under the "VLNC" symbol on the OTCQB Marketplace following the cessation of trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). Operated by OTC Markets Group Inc., the OTCQB is a market tier for OTC traded companies that are registered and reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expects its common stock will continue to trade under the "VLNC" symbol on the computerized OTCQB system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Plans Rights Offering, One-for-10 Stock Split
- Earthstone Energy (ESTE) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!