Valence Technology (VLNC) Commences Trading OTC; Ticker Remains 'VLNC'
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Valence Technology, Inc. (OTCBB: VLNC) announced that the Company's common stock began trading under the "VLNC" symbol on the OTCQB Marketplace following the cessation of trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). Operated by OTC Markets Group Inc., the OTCQB is a market tier for OTC traded companies that are registered and reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expects its common stock will continue to trade under the "VLNC" symbol on the computerized OTCQB system.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Announces 7M Common Units Offering
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Announces 15M Secondary Common Stock Offering by KKR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!