Valeant (VRX), DepoMed (DEPO) Sue Watson (WPI) Over Generic Glumetza
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- WWE (WWE), FOX Sports Report Latin America Partnership
Bloomberg reporting Valent Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and DepoMed (Nasdaq: DEPO) have sued Watson (NYSE: WPI), challenging the company's generic glumetza product.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DepoMed (DEPO) Updates on Ongoing Gralise Litigation vs. HHS (ACT)
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Adds Execs Ahead of Translarna Launch
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Enrolls First Patient in Fosbretabulin Monotherapy Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!