Valeant (VRX), DepoMed (DEPO) Sue Watson (WPI) Over Generic Glumetza
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Bloomberg reporting Valent Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and DepoMed (Nasdaq: DEPO) have sued Watson (NYSE: WPI), challenging the company's generic glumetza product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TrueCar (TRUE), Sonic (SAH) Reach Settlement in Trademark Dispute
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Announced Introduction of Imperium, World's First Instant Patch Pump for Insulin
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Announces New Consumer Product: Yahoo Livetext
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!