Valeant (VRX), DepoMed (DEPO) Sue Watson (WPI) Over Generic Glumetza
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Bloomberg reporting Valent Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and DepoMed (Nasdaq: DEPO) have sued Watson (NYSE: WPI), challenging the company's generic glumetza product.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- Spherix (SPEX) Sues AT&T (T) Over Geolocation-Related Patent
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Reports Significant Data from TGR-1202 Phase I in NHL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!