Valeant (VRX), DepoMed (DEPO) Sue Watson (WPI) Over Generic Glumetza
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Bloomberg reporting Valent Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and DepoMed (Nasdaq: DEPO) have sued Watson (NYSE: WPI), challenging the company's generic glumetza product.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Responds to Decision in Customer Data Warrant Case
- Herbalife (HLF) plans China Manufacturing Expansion; Will Make $40M Investment in First Phase
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Genmab Report PROLONG Phase III Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!