Valeant (VRX), DepoMed (DEPO) Sue Watson (WPI) Over Generic Glumetza
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Bloomberg reporting Valent Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and DepoMed (Nasdaq: DEPO) have sued Watson (NYSE: WPI), challenging the company's generic glumetza product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Receives Notice of Allowance from USPTO, JPO for Taper DPI
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Closes $1.25B Facility; Declares $10/Share Sp. Dividend; Approves 4M Common Buyback
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons Receive U.S. FTC Clearance for Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!