VWR (VWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
VWR (NASDAQ: VWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.15 billion.VWR reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
VWR also announced the acquisition of two companies, Reliable Biopharmaceutical and BioArra, earlier today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Chile's SQM to pay $30 million U.S. penalty over invoices case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!