VSE Corporation (VSEC) Awarded Support Contract Worth More than $19 Million
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) has received several delivery orders totaling $19,477,041 to continue work performed under its Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Naval Ship Transfer and Repair (N*STAR) contract through the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) International Fleet Support Program. The recent delivery order awards, supporting three separate programs, that were awarded under the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract include: 1) Egyptian Navy Fast Missile Crafts Infrastructure Support; 2) Turkish Navy Anti-Air Warfare System Upgrade and 3 Taiwan Navy Overhaul Technical Assistance)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Reports Audit Opinion with Going Concern Explanation
- Allergan (AGN) Receives FDA Approval for NATRELLE INSPIRA Cohesive Breast Implants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!