VSE Corporation (VSEC) Awarded Support Contract Worth More than $19 Million
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) has received several delivery orders totaling $19,477,041 to continue work performed under its Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Naval Ship Transfer and Repair (N*STAR) contract through the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) International Fleet Support Program. The recent delivery order awards, supporting three separate programs, that were awarded under the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract include: 1) Egyptian Navy Fast Missile Crafts Infrastructure Support; 2) Turkish Navy Anti-Air Warfare System Upgrade and 3 Taiwan Navy Overhaul Technical Assistance)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!