VSE Corporation (VSEC) Awarded Support Contract Worth More than $19 Million
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) has received several delivery orders totaling $19,477,041 to continue work performed under its Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Naval Ship Transfer and Repair (N*STAR) contract through the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) International Fleet Support Program. The recent delivery order awards, supporting three separate programs, that were awarded under the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract include: 1) Egyptian Navy Fast Missile Crafts Infrastructure Support; 2) Turkish Navy Anti-Air Warfare System Upgrade and 3 Taiwan Navy Overhaul Technical Assistance)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) and MasterCard's (MA) $19M Settlement Scrapped - AP
- P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI) Commences Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Receives Positive EMA CHMP Opinion on Xultophy in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!