VSE Corporation (VSEC) Awarded Support Contract Worth More than $19 Million
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) has received several delivery orders totaling $19,477,041 to continue work performed under its Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Naval Ship Transfer and Repair (N*STAR) contract through the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) International Fleet Support Program. The recent delivery order awards, supporting three separate programs, that were awarded under the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract include: 1) Egyptian Navy Fast Missile Crafts Infrastructure Support; 2) Turkish Navy Anti-Air Warfare System Upgrade and 3 Taiwan Navy Overhaul Technical Assistance)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin America (VA) Becomes First Airline to Offer GoGo's (GOGO) Faster ATG-4 Inflight WiFi Fleetwide
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Purchase LR2 Newbuilding Contracts; Sell Three Older Vessels
- Health Net (HNT) Sees FY15 EPS of $3.15, Reports Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!