VSE Corporation (VSEC) Awarded Support Contract Worth More than $19 Million
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC) has received several delivery orders totaling $19,477,041 to continue work performed under its Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Naval Ship Transfer and Repair (N*STAR) contract through the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) International Fleet Support Program. The recent delivery order awards, supporting three separate programs, that were awarded under the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract include: 1) Egyptian Navy Fast Missile Crafts Infrastructure Support; 2) Turkish Navy Anti-Air Warfare System Upgrade and 3 Taiwan Navy Overhaul Technical Assistance)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- ForceField Energy (FNRG) Requested Regulatory Review Following Short Seller Attack
- Apple (AAPL) looks to expand Apple Pay to Canada - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!