VSE Corp. (VSEC) Awarded $28M Army Task Order
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corporation (Nasdaq: VSEC) was awarded a Time and Materials task order to support the Army Analytics Group (AAG) under the Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP3) Government Wide Acquisition Contract. The contract is administered by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center. The task order has a period of performance of one base year plus four option years and potential value of $28 million.
Our subsidiary, Akimeka LLC, will lead a team comprised of The Informatics Applications Group (tiag) and Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) to support AAG’s Data Framework Initiative that will provide software maintenance and enhancements, data integration and transformation services, security, and quality assurance.
“We are committed to providing agile and loyal support to develop new efficiencies for the Army Analytics Group,” says Maurice “Mo” Gauthier, VSE CEO, President and COO. “We have built a solid team of IT experts with our highly knowledgeable partner companies to meet our Government clients’ mission critical requirements. We look forward to pursuing additional opportunities under our valuable CIO-SP3 prime contract.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Files $1B Class A Shares Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!