VSE Corp. (VSEC) Awarded $28M Army Task Order
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corporation (Nasdaq: VSEC) was awarded a Time and Materials task order to support the Army Analytics Group (AAG) under the Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP3) Government Wide Acquisition Contract. The contract is administered by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center. The task order has a period of performance of one base year plus four option years and potential value of $28 million.
Our subsidiary, Akimeka LLC, will lead a team comprised of The Informatics Applications Group (tiag) and Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) to support AAG’s Data Framework Initiative that will provide software maintenance and enhancements, data integration and transformation services, security, and quality assurance.
“We are committed to providing agile and loyal support to develop new efficiencies for the Army Analytics Group,” says Maurice “Mo” Gauthier, VSE CEO, President and COO. “We have built a solid team of IT experts with our highly knowledgeable partner companies to meet our Government clients’ mission critical requirements. We look forward to pursuing additional opportunities under our valuable CIO-SP3 prime contract.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.65
- Sanofi (SNY) Alerts Regeneron (REGN) of FDA Concerns Related to Sarilumab Manufacturing Facility
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!