VSE Corp. (VSEC) Awarded $28M Army Task Order
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
VSE Corporation (Nasdaq: VSEC) was awarded a Time and Materials task order to support the Army Analytics Group (AAG) under the Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP3) Government Wide Acquisition Contract. The contract is administered by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center. The task order has a period of performance of one base year plus four option years and potential value of $28 million.
Our subsidiary, Akimeka LLC, will lead a team comprised of The Informatics Applications Group (tiag) and Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) to support AAG’s Data Framework Initiative that will provide software maintenance and enhancements, data integration and transformation services, security, and quality assurance.
“We are committed to providing agile and loyal support to develop new efficiencies for the Army Analytics Group,” says Maurice “Mo” Gauthier, VSE CEO, President and COO. “We have built a solid team of IT experts with our highly knowledgeable partner companies to meet our Government clients’ mission critical requirements. We look forward to pursuing additional opportunities under our valuable CIO-SP3 prime contract.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Orthofix (OFIX) Settles SEC Accounting Failures and FCPA Violations Charges
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!