VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Third Amedement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVUS) disclosed that on February 21, 2013 it entered into the Third Amendment, or the Amendment, to the Agreement dated as of December 28, 2000 between the Company and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, formerly Tanabe Seiyaku Co., Ltd., or MTPC, which among other things expands the rights of the Company or its sublicensees to enforce the patents licensed under the Agreement against alleged infringement and clarifies the rights and duties of the parties and the Company’s sublicensees upon termination of the Agreement. In addition, under the Amendment, the Company is obligated to use its best commercial efforts to market STENDRATM (avanafil) in the United States on or before December 31, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
- Platinum Group (PLG) Enters C$175.2M Bough-Deal Financing Arrangement
- Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Fell 3 Points in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!