VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Third Amedement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVUS) disclosed that on February 21, 2013 it entered into the Third Amendment, or the Amendment, to the Agreement dated as of December 28, 2000 between the Company and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, formerly Tanabe Seiyaku Co., Ltd., or MTPC, which among other things expands the rights of the Company or its sublicensees to enforce the patents licensed under the Agreement against alleged infringement and clarifies the rights and duties of the parties and the Company’s sublicensees upon termination of the Agreement. In addition, under the Amendment, the Company is obligated to use its best commercial efforts to market STENDRATM (avanafil) in the United States on or before December 31, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Announces Receipt of Additional Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Facebook (FB) Updates Trending Feature; Will Make Product More Automated
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Announces Completion of Contemporary Brands Unit Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!