VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Third Amedement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Wall Street slips as consumer stocks, oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVUS) disclosed that on February 21, 2013 it entered into the Third Amendment, or the Amendment, to the Agreement dated as of December 28, 2000 between the Company and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, formerly Tanabe Seiyaku Co., Ltd., or MTPC, which among other things expands the rights of the Company or its sublicensees to enforce the patents licensed under the Agreement against alleged infringement and clarifies the rights and duties of the parties and the Company’s sublicensees upon termination of the Agreement. In addition, under the Amendment, the Company is obligated to use its best commercial efforts to market STENDRATM (avanafil) in the United States on or before December 31, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VIVUS (VVUS) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Dimension Therapeutics (DMTX) Announces Research Collaboration With PENN, Expansion of Inherited Metabolic Disease Portfolio
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL), ExxonMobil (XOM) Enter Novel Technology in Carbon Capture R&D Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!