VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Third Amedement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVUS) disclosed that on February 21, 2013 it entered into the Third Amendment, or the Amendment, to the Agreement dated as of December 28, 2000 between the Company and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, formerly Tanabe Seiyaku Co., Ltd., or MTPC, which among other things expands the rights of the Company or its sublicensees to enforce the patents licensed under the Agreement against alleged infringement and clarifies the rights and duties of the parties and the Company’s sublicensees upon termination of the Agreement. In addition, under the Amendment, the Company is obligated to use its best commercial efforts to market STENDRATM (avanafil) in the United States on or before December 31, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Pfizer (PFE) Receive FDA Approval of Eliquis sNDA for DVT and PE
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Doses First Infant in ISIS-SMNRx Phase 3; Earns Milestone Payment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!