VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Third Amedement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
VIVUS, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVUS) disclosed that on February 21, 2013 it entered into the Third Amendment, or the Amendment, to the Agreement dated as of December 28, 2000 between the Company and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, formerly Tanabe Seiyaku Co., Ltd., or MTPC, which among other things expands the rights of the Company or its sublicensees to enforce the patents licensed under the Agreement against alleged infringement and clarifies the rights and duties of the parties and the Company’s sublicensees upon termination of the Agreement. In addition, under the Amendment, the Company is obligated to use its best commercial efforts to market STENDRATM (avanafil) in the United States on or before December 31, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 7/30: P&G (PG), ConocoPhillips (COP), LinkedIn (LNKD), Expedia (EXPE), Electronic Arts (EA), Nokia (NOK) Report
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Commences Patient Screening in APD334 Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept for Ulcerative Colitis
- GSK faces new corruption allegations, this time in Romania
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!