VIVUS (VVUS), Auxilium Announce Extension of STENDRA License Termination Data
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VIVUS, Inc. (Nasdaq: VVUS) and Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a subsidiary of Endo International plc (Nasdaq: ENDP) announced an extension of the termination date of the license agreement between Auxilium and VIVUS for STENDRA® (avanafil) U.S. and Canadian commercial rights through September 30, 2016.
"We have been working closely with Auxilium to ensure a smooth transition of STENDRA back to VIVUS," said Seth H. Z. Fischer, VIVUS Chief Executive Officer. "Through this process, we have determined that a handoff of STENDRA at the end of a calendar quarter provides the most efficient cut-off date for our internal processes, customers and vendors. We are concurrently preparing to commercialize STENDRA in the U.S. while maintaining discussions to license or sell STENDRA's U.S. commercialization rights."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Announces Topline Sotagliflozin Phase 2 Data; A1C Primary Endpoint Missed
- United Airlines (UAL), Technicians Ratify Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!