VF Corp.'s (VFC) Van's to Introduce Athletic Shoes to Rival Nike (NKE)
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
VF Corporation's (NYSE: VFC) Vans today provided details on its strategy to add $1 billion in revenues over the next five years. At an investor meeting held at the House of Vans in Brooklyn, N.Y. – a 24,000 square-foot skatepark and event space – Vans announced that it expects revenues to reach $2.2 billion by the end of 2016, representing an annual growth rate of 13 percent. .
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two by Four and Wrangler Workwear™ Introduce Worthy of Work Campaign
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Prices $125M Convertible Notes Offering
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!