VAALCO Energy (EGY) Announces Receipt of NYSE Listing Notification
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY) announced that it had received notification on August 9, 2016, from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that the price of the Company’s common stock has fallen below the NYSE’s continued listing standard. The NYSE requires that the average closing price of a listed company’s common stock not be less than $1.00 per share for a period of over 30 consecutive trading days.
Under NYSE rules, the Company can avoid delisting if, during the six month period following receipt of the NYSE notice and on the last trading day of any calendar month, the Company’s common stock price per share and 30 trading-day average share price is at least $1.00. During this period, the Company’s common stock will continue to be traded on the NYSE, subject to compliance with other continued listing requirements.
The NYSE notification does not affect the Company’s business operations or its SEC reporting requirements and does not conflict with or cause an event of default under any of the Company’s material debt or other agreements.
The Company will be notifying the NYSE of its intent to regain compliance with the NYSE continued listing standards within the six-month period. The Company is committed to working with the NYSE to regain compliance and maintain the listing of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- AEP Industries (AEPI) Shareholders Vote in Favor of Berry Plastics (BERY) Merger Plan
- Aqua America (WTR) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!