VAALCO Energy (EGY) Announces Receipt of NYSE Listing Notification
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY) announced that it had received notification on August 9, 2016, from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that the price of the Company’s common stock has fallen below the NYSE’s continued listing standard. The NYSE requires that the average closing price of a listed company’s common stock not be less than $1.00 per share for a period of over 30 consecutive trading days.
Under NYSE rules, the Company can avoid delisting if, during the six month period following receipt of the NYSE notice and on the last trading day of any calendar month, the Company’s common stock price per share and 30 trading-day average share price is at least $1.00. During this period, the Company’s common stock will continue to be traded on the NYSE, subject to compliance with other continued listing requirements.
The NYSE notification does not affect the Company’s business operations or its SEC reporting requirements and does not conflict with or cause an event of default under any of the Company’s material debt or other agreements.
The Company will be notifying the NYSE of its intent to regain compliance with the NYSE continued listing standards within the six-month period. The Company is committed to working with the NYSE to regain compliance and maintain the listing of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- McDonald's (MCD) Director Walter Massey to Retire
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!