V.F. Corp. (VFC) Announces Completion of Contemporary Brands Unit Sale
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced that it has completed the sale of its Contemporary Brands businesses to Delta Galil Industries, Ltd (DELT/Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, DELTY.PK/OTCQX). The brands included in the transaction are 7 for All Mankind®, Splendid® and Ella Moss®.
This announcement follows the June 30, 2016, news release in which VF announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement with Delta Galil regarding the sale of these businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Aon plc (AON) Ticks Higher on Plans to Sell Benefits Outsourcing Unit
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!