V.F. Corp. (VFC) Announces Completion of Contemporary Brands Unit Sale
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced that it has completed the sale of its Contemporary Brands businesses to Delta Galil Industries, Ltd (DELT/Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, DELTY.PK/OTCQX). The brands included in the transaction are 7 for All Mankind®, Splendid® and Ella Moss®.
This announcement follows the June 30, 2016, news release in which VF announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement with Delta Galil regarding the sale of these businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!