Urstadt Biddle (UBA) Completes Acquisition of Chestnut Ridge Stake for $18.2M
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA)(NYSE: UBP) has completed the purchase of a fifty percent tenant-in-common interest in the Chestnut Ridge Shopping Center in the town of Montvale, New Jersey and Plaza 59 Shopping Center in Spring Valley, New York for a combined purchase price of $18.2 million, excluding closing costs. The interests in both properties were purchased free and clear of mortgages. The $18.2 million acquisition was funded with proceeds from the Company’s recently completed stock offerings. The Chestnut Ridge Center, located on Chestnut Ridge Road in affluent Montvale, New Jersey in the County of Bergen contains 90,630 square feet of leasable space. The shopping center is 95% leased and is anchored by a 19,205 square foot Fresh Market Supermarket and the centers other tenants include a health club, a Chase Bank and many other successful local tenants. The Spring Valley Center, located on Route 59 in Spring Valley, New York in the County of Rockland contains 25,500 square feet of leasable space. The shopping center is 94% leased to a small market and other local tenants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Requires Dollar Tree (DLTR) and Family Dollar (FDO) to Divest 330 Stores as Condition of Merger
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- General Electric (GE) unit sale to Electrolux said opposed by antitrust staff - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!