Urologix (ULGX) Prices 5.2M Common Follow-On at 75c/Share
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Urologix, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULGX), has priced its registered follow-on firm commitment underwritten public offering of 5,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.75 per share. The public offering is expected to close on or about July 5, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 780,000 shares of its common stock to cover overallotments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Enters $850M Conv. Senior Notes Private Placement
- Allergan (AGN) Comments on Namenda XR Patent Litigation; Will Depend Appeals Court Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!