Urologix (ULGX) Prices 5.2M Common Follow-On at 75c/Share
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Urologix, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULGX), has priced its registered follow-on firm commitment underwritten public offering of 5,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.75 per share. The public offering is expected to close on or about July 5, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 780,000 shares of its common stock to cover overallotments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Plans Rights Offering, One-for-10 Stock Split
- Integra LifeSciences (IART) Completes SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Spin-off
- First Foundation (FFWM) Files $150M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!