Urologix (ULGX) Prices 5.2M Common Follow-On at 75c/Share
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Urologix, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULGX), has priced its registered follow-on firm commitment underwritten public offering of 5,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.75 per share. The public offering is expected to close on or about July 5, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 780,000 shares of its common stock to cover overallotments.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Closes 21.25M Ordinary Share Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$45.1M
- Urologix, Inc. (ULGX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.17/Share
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Doses First Infant in ISIS-SMNRx Phase 3; Earns Milestone Payment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!