Urologix (ULGX) Prices 5.2M Common Follow-On at 75c/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Urologix, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULGX), has priced its registered follow-on firm commitment underwritten public offering of 5,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.75 per share. The public offering is expected to close on or about July 5, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 780,000 shares of its common stock to cover overallotments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman's 2016 pay up 7 pct to $22.5 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!