Urologix (ULGX) Prices 5.2M Common Follow-On at 75c/Share
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Urologix, Inc. (Nasdaq: ULGX), has priced its registered follow-on firm commitment underwritten public offering of 5,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.75 per share. The public offering is expected to close on or about July 5, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 780,000 shares of its common stock to cover overallotments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Prices 11.03M Common Stock Offering at $96.45/Share
- Zeevi Group Proposes to Acquire Majority Stake in Alon Blue Square Israel (BSI)
- Ford Motor (F) Reports 36% Increase in China Sales for Jan.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!