Uranium Resources (URRE) Receives $0.25M Extension Payment from Laramide Resources
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Uranium Resources, Inc. (URI) (Nasdaq: URRE) announced that it has received the cash extension payment of $250,000 from Laramide Resources Ltd. (Laramide) for Laramide’s purchase of URI’s Churchrock and Crownpoint properties in New Mexico scheduled to close no later than November 30, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The $250,000 payment will be treated as a pre-payment of the $12.5 million purchase price once the transaction closes.
Christopher M. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, said “We appreciate Laramide’s payment, which confirms its willingness to close our transaction by November 30th. The URI management team has secured all necessary approvals for the deal and has the required paperwork in place to close. We look forward to working with Laramide to finalize this transaction.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces FDA Approval for VANTRELATM ER with Abuse Deterrence Technology
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!