Uranium Resources (URRE) Receives $0.25M Extension Payment from Laramide Resources
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Uranium Resources, Inc. (URI) (Nasdaq: URRE) announced that it has received the cash extension payment of $250,000 from Laramide Resources Ltd. (Laramide) for Laramide’s purchase of URI’s Churchrock and Crownpoint properties in New Mexico scheduled to close no later than November 30, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The $250,000 payment will be treated as a pre-payment of the $12.5 million purchase price once the transaction closes.
Christopher M. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, said “We appreciate Laramide’s payment, which confirms its willingness to close our transaction by November 30th. The URI management team has secured all necessary approvals for the deal and has the required paperwork in place to close. We look forward to working with Laramide to finalize this transaction.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- Amyris (AMRS) and Queensland, Australia, Enter Production Hub Agreement
- AzurRx BioPharma (AZRX) Enters Licensing Agreement in Principle with TransChem
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!