Uranium Resources (URRE) Receives $0.25M Extension Payment from Laramide Resources
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Uranium Resources, Inc. (URI) (Nasdaq: URRE) announced that it has received the cash extension payment of $250,000 from Laramide Resources Ltd. (Laramide) for Laramide’s purchase of URI’s Churchrock and Crownpoint properties in New Mexico scheduled to close no later than November 30, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The $250,000 payment will be treated as a pre-payment of the $12.5 million purchase price once the transaction closes.
Christopher M. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, said “We appreciate Laramide’s payment, which confirms its willingness to close our transaction by November 30th. The URI management team has secured all necessary approvals for the deal and has the required paperwork in place to close. We look forward to working with Laramide to finalize this transaction.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!