Uranium Energy (UEC) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) is pleased to report that the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas has entered a final judgment in favor of UEC, dismissing the previously disclosed securities class action lawsuit against the Company. The Court dismissed the action in its entirety with prejudice to the plaintiffs. The Company further announces that on September 26, 2016, the United States Court of Appeals dismissed the plaintiffs' appeal of the decision following the plaintiffs' request for voluntary dismissal. As a result, the judgment in favor of the Company is now final. No settlement payments or any other consideration was paid by the Company to the plaintiffs in connection with the lawsuit's dismissal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Allstate (ALL) Appoints New CIO
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Expands Boar to 11 and Elects Jeffrey Schomburger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!