Uranium Energy (UEC) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) is pleased to report that the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas has entered a final judgment in favor of UEC, dismissing the previously disclosed securities class action lawsuit against the Company. The Court dismissed the action in its entirety with prejudice to the plaintiffs. The Company further announces that on September 26, 2016, the United States Court of Appeals dismissed the plaintiffs' appeal of the decision following the plaintiffs' request for voluntary dismissal. As a result, the judgment in favor of the Company is now final. No settlement payments or any other consideration was paid by the Company to the plaintiffs in connection with the lawsuit's dismissal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Uranium Energy (UEC) Files to Offer 6.7M Common Stock and Warrant Units
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!