Uranium Energy (UEC) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) is pleased to report that the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas has entered a final judgment in favor of UEC, dismissing the previously disclosed securities class action lawsuit against the Company. The Court dismissed the action in its entirety with prejudice to the plaintiffs. The Company further announces that on September 26, 2016, the United States Court of Appeals dismissed the plaintiffs' appeal of the decision following the plaintiffs' request for voluntary dismissal. As a result, the judgment in favor of the Company is now final. No settlement payments or any other consideration was paid by the Company to the plaintiffs in connection with the lawsuit's dismissal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
- Biogen (BIIB) Announces U.S. FDA, EMA Acceptance of Nusinersen Regulatory Applications
- Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO) Says CEO, CFO Peter Evensen to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!