Universal Display Corp (PANL) and Plextronics Announce Strategic Alliance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: PANL) and Plextronics, Inc. have entered into a strategic alliance to accelerate the development and commercialization of solution-based OLED material systems incorporating Plextronics' hole injection and hole transport materials with Universal Display's phosphorescent OLED emissive layer materials. The companies entered into a three-year joint development agreement, and Universal Display made a $4 million investment in Plextronics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!