Universal Display Corp (PANL) and Plextronics Announce Strategic Alliance
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: PANL) and Plextronics, Inc. have entered into a strategic alliance to accelerate the development and commercialization of solution-based OLED material systems incorporating Plextronics' hole injection and hole transport materials with Universal Display's phosphorescent OLED emissive layer materials. The companies entered into a three-year joint development agreement, and Universal Display made a $4 million investment in Plextronics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!