Universal Display Corp (PANL) and Plextronics Announce Strategic Alliance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: PANL) and Plextronics, Inc. have entered into a strategic alliance to accelerate the development and commercialization of solution-based OLED material systems incorporating Plextronics' hole injection and hole transport materials with Universal Display's phosphorescent OLED emissive layer materials. The companies entered into a three-year joint development agreement, and Universal Display made a $4 million investment in Plextronics.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Sandstorm Gold (SAND) Reviewing Its Investment in Colossus For Partial or Full Impairment
- Roche's (RHHBY) Ventana Medical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Companion Algorithm ER (SP1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!