Universal Display Corp (PANL) and Plextronics Announce Strategic Alliance
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: PANL) and Plextronics, Inc. have entered into a strategic alliance to accelerate the development and commercialization of solution-based OLED material systems incorporating Plextronics' hole injection and hole transport materials with Universal Display's phosphorescent OLED emissive layer materials. The companies entered into a three-year joint development agreement, and Universal Display made a $4 million investment in Plextronics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) Announces Method of Use Patent for RP-G28
- Hennessy Capital Acquisition (HCAC) Enters $200M Stock Purchase Agreement with Trilantic Capital
- Egalet (EGLT) FDA Panel to Review Abuse-Deterrent Painkiller Set for Aug. 4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!